Uplifting, motivational quotes and positive affirmations can change your mood and change your day. By reading one quote a day you can train your mind to naturally become more positive and appreciative.
- “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
- “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.”
- “Well, maybe it started that way. As a dream, but doesn’t everything. Those buildings. These lights. This whole city. Somebody had to dream about it first. And maybe that is what I did. I dreamed about coming here, but then I did it.”
- “There are a whole lot of things in this world of ours you haven’t started wondering about yet.”
- “A little magic can take you a long way.”
- “Most of the really exciting things we do in our lives scare us to death. They wouldn’t be exciting if they didn’t.”
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
- “It’s impossible to make your eyes twinkle if you aren’t feeling twinkly yourself”
- “I’ve heard tell that what you imagine sometimes comes true.”
- “I like enthusiasts of any kind.”
- “You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that.”
- “Let your love out.”
- “Life is more fun if you play games.”
Thank you for reading!
Uplifting and motivational quotes can change your thoughts and change your day!
If you found this helpful. Please share on Facebook or Instagram.
FREE CBT & Mindfulness mini-video series. Join our friendly Stellar Wellness community.